Dr. Anil T. Gaikwad
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Applications
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
Institute of Management , Kolhapur, India.
Call for Paper
Circulation in Computer Science (CCS) invites contributions for SPECIAL ISSUE on "Information Security: Benefits, Threats and Future Scope"
Download Paper Template Manuscript Preparation
- Submission Deadline: January 1st 2017 to January 1st 2018 (Information Security Year 2017-2018)
- Reviews Completed: 10th Day of Every Month (2017-18)
- Major Revisions Due (if needed): 15th Day of every Month (2017-18)
- Reviews of Revisions Completed (if needed): 18th Day of every Month (2017-18)
- Notification of Final Acceptance: 20th Day of Every Month (2017-18)
- Publication Materials for Final Manuscripts Due: 25th Day of Every Month (2017-18)
- Special Issue Publication Date: 30th of Every Month (2017-18)
Aim of the Special Issue
This special issue aims to solicit state-of-the-art research advances in Information Security threats, mitigation and defense solutions, including the underlying cryptographic techniques. The issue welcomes both theoretical research, and applied research (e.g. implementations and applications). The Experts in the field technical and non technical can send the papers to the Guest Editor by providing the innovative and unpublished results of the Research.
Information is now the crucial asset of the organizations worldwide. The Information Security is most important to safeguard the information on the net or in an organization. This Special issue will be dedicated to the worldwide organizations. With the rapid advancements in information and communications technology (ICT) and ‘expansion’ of cyber space, cyber security is of crucial importance to the stability of our Internet-connected society. For example, how do we ensure secure communications between servers, network nodes, terminals and user applications across public and private networks? How your Organization deals with financial transactions. Use of Fire Walls, Virus Cleaners and Scanners is very routine now.
Motivation and Importance
Protecting our websites from unwanted and unauthorized users is both a research challenge and an operational challenge. Designing effective security policy, strategy and to find best solutions is complicated and difficult task for any organization. Theses security measures should not affect on communication speed is also the concern for experts in Information Technology area.
The Special Issue entitled “Information Security Benefits, Threats and Future Scope” is a contribution to research and this important area of Organisation in which any Information flowing out has to be valid, secure and reliable. The Users of such kind of Information are to be safeguarded with almost all possible security measures. Financial Transactions are increasing day by day and the companies are going online to take maximum advantage of Internet and its technology. The Security is basic and major concern for world now so this Special issue will include best of Research papers, articles book reviews to bring awareness and protect the Information asset of the Organisations worldwide.
Advantages of the Special Issue
- Awareness on Information Security.
- Technical Knowledge to Information Officer through Information Security Measures.
- Design and Development of Security Policy.
- Hardware and Software Security Measures.
- Expert Solutions to Financial Transactions.
- Major Advantages to Stakeholders of Information System in Organisations.
- Future Scope for Information Security in 21st Century worldwide.
- Network Security measures.
List of Topics Covered in the Special Issue
- Information Security Basic Concepts, History and Background
- Cyber security worldwide
- Network Operating Systems
- Cyber intelligence systems and technologies
- Internet security and content cloud services
- Data mining for security complex network applications
- Computer Viruses and its effects on Security
- Information Officers and their role
- Banking and Information Security Provisions
- Hardware Security Measures
- Cryptography and its applications
- Network Security Measures
- Cyber threats and threat intelligence
- Social security networks
- Computer Ethics and Morals
- Information Security and Government
- Risk Management and Recovery Management
- Software Security Measures
- Network Protocols
- Software Engineering approach to Information Security
- Cryptographic algorithms
- Security management and technologies
- Malware and Anti-malware SOC and SIP testing
- Internet and Distributed Computer Systems
- Financial Aspects of Information Security
- Information Technology Act
- Security frameworks, architectures and protocols
Article Processing Charge (APC) for Special Issue Papers
APC for a "Information Security" special issue paper (applicable only for this special issue): $53.50 USD
All work published in Circulation in Computer Science is open access and published under Creative Commons Attribution License. This ensures free web access and unrestricted visibility for published papers. To support the open access initiative instead of charging subscription fees from the readers, an author-pays model is applied for publication. In this model, Article Processing Charges (APCs) are paid by the author or by their supporting institution. The APCs cover the costs of peer review, typesetting, web publication, and inclusion in many Open Access databases.
APC payment is due upon acceptance of a manuscript and must be paid before production will begin. An invoice will be issued once your article has been accepted for publication after peer-review. There are no fees for submission or review of the manuscript.