Email the article link
Copyright: © 2017 Moussati et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
The computerized interpretation of biological information has taken a great interest in the scientific community, since it opens up very rich perspectives for the understanding of biological phenomena. These phenomena require collaboration between biologists, doctors, computer scientists, mathematicians and physicists. In this article we studied one of the most important subjects of bioinformatics, it is the biochip. We presented the various steps involved in the analysis of microarray data, Then we applied the KPPV method to the biochip data.
- Saiki etal. (1985).Enzymatic amplification of ß-globin genomic sequences and restriction site analysis for diagnosis of sickle cell anemia. Science 230, 1350.
- Alberts et al. (1983). Molecular biology of the cell. Garland Publishing, Inc., New York.
- Hardin,J,et al robust measure of Correlation between two gens on amicroarray.BMC Bioinformatics 2007.
- E. M. Southern. DNA Arrays methods and protocols, chapter DNA Microarrays, pages 1–15. Humana Press, 2001.
- Golub et al.,. Molecular classification of cancer: Class discovery and class prediction by gene expression monitoring. Science, 286:531–537, 1999.
- Y.H. Yang, et al Speed.Normalization for cdna microarray data: a robust composite method addressing single and multiple slide systematic variation. Nucleic Acids Res, 30:1–12, 2002.
- Genome Resource Facility GRF, Microarray section, London School Of Hygiene and Tropical, Article technique, Medecine. 2006
- David M. Rocke et Blythe Durbin. A Model for Measurement Error for Gene Expression Arrays. Journal of Computational Biology, 8, 559–567, 2001. (55, 56)
Omar Moussati, Mohamed Benyettou (2017). Analysis of Microarray Data. Circulation in Computer Science, 2, 1 (January 2017), 5-8. https://doi.org/10.22632/ccs-2017-251-42